Day 2 of a new month and a new theme ~ ENTHUSIASM. Day 1 was consumed with Oracle Cards: Readings for the month and my NEW Medicine Wheel Journey. All in all, it was a very ‘enthusiastic’ day and I was really tired by the end of it!
Denise Linn tells me that I “need to find joy in the ordinary events of life” (in her Guidebook) and the thought of being that enthusiastic, I confess, makes me tired! However, I am all about ‘changing it up’, this month, so my intention is to Share the Little JOYs as well as the extraordinary moments.
JOY Is …
- Finishing my book, The Viper, last night (that makes 33 for the year and 1 for May!) ~ Yay!
- Making a colourful and healthy dinner for Kels to take to work, last night ~ Yay!
- Getting 3 loads of washing and some vacuuming done ~ Yay!
- Sharing Fabulous Photos of the Past Lives Workshop on Gentle Warriors ~ Yay!
- Actually getting to the gym when I didn’t think I was going to get there ~ Yay!
- Having a Very Successful treadmill session at the gym ~ Yay!
- A wonderful Medicine Wheel One Year Layout session with Lovely Nikki ~ Yay!
- Receiving an invitation to a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, interstate ~ Yay!
- Enthusiastic people booking into my workshops ~ YAY!
- Amazing comments from Very Appreciative People ~ YAY!
Already, today, I have had two ‘bursts’ of ENTHUSIASM … I found a FABULOUS Birthday Song on You Tube to share in Motivational Magic (it’s going to be the Birthday Song for May) and I’ve rocked out to it 4 times so far (think it may become an ear worm!) … I have consciously chosen to keep today free so I can have some ‘non-responsibility’ time and I am ‘enthused’ about changing up my noticeboards and cleansing the craft room (usually a ‘beginning of month’ ritual).
I am experiencing greater levels of ENTHUSIASM for my Free Time day, as I write, so I will indulge in Reading (time to start a NEW book), cardmaking (LOTS of cards on my To Create List), and some Couch Time. All in all, ENTHUSIASM month has begun well!