Today is the final ‘official’ day of JOY month, according to my Soul Coaching (R) Oracle Card Medicine Wheel One Year Layout, and I was thinking about what I have learned and experienced during this time …
- I have achieved my certification as a Professional Soul Coaching (R) Oracle Card Reader ~ YAY!
- I have remembered the importance of BALANCE in my life, and taken several days to ‘do nothing’ while renewing my energies and enthusiasm
- I have spent considerable time exploring and discovering what exactly brings me JOY
- I have stretched my boundaries, been more authentic, stepped back from commitments, listened to others’ wisdom, acknowledged my own wisdom, connected with Spirit …
- I’ve attended a 2 day workshop with Sonia Choquette and ‘remembered’ my own past life connections to Oracle work
- I have supported, nurtured, shared knowledge, been creative, touched lives … and … I’ve been supported, nurtured, had knowledge shared with me, and been touched by others in return
- I have realised/discovered that JOY is not just something that occurs as a physical sensation, like “schweppervescence”, on and off; it is a full body/full spirit way of living which manifests itself as a feeling of Being Immersed in the “schweppervescence” sensation! And, it’s something which goes deep within my being, to the centre of my Soul …
- JOY Is … authenticity, integrity, inspiration, passion, love, compassion, grace, harmony and magnificence.
Today, I am off to the Expo … I’m a little anxious and a little nervous. But, when I think about the beautiful people I am spending the weekend with, all seems to settle. I am Sharing My JOY. I am stepping through a doorway into new frontiers and after this weekend, life will look very different. I look at what I have achieved; I look at what I have created; I look at the people I have met on my journey … and I Feel JOY.
Yes. JOY month has been profound. There is So Much More to the whole JOY ‘thing’ that I hadn’t realised and I feel privileged to have discovered it!